I'm A Dad. I Do Dad Things.
- I’m just a regular, middle-aged Joe.
- I spend my time changing diapers, replacing toy batteries, kissing boo-boos, and carrying things up the stairs for my wife.
- I have 2 children, both daughters. They run the joint.
- I decided to make some doodles about my experiences. Maybe they’re funny.
- I was formally trained in Ms. Reed’s 3rd grade Art Class.
- I once got a participation ribbon in the school Art Show.
- My corny dad-humor makes my children laugh – for now.
- Sometimes my wife laughs too.
- I’m never certain if she’s laughing at my jokes or at me.
- Doesn’t matter. God bless her laughter.
- I have a corporate job, so I’ve got a great handle on meaningless business jargon.
- I can only convey my thoughts formatted as bulleted lists.
- “Move the needle of our core competency.”
- “The synergy of our divergent metrics matrices.”
- My oldest daughter’s first words were “ice cream.”
- Her second words were “BEAR SAAAAAYS GRRRRRRRRRR!!”
- She would often say this at the top of her lungs, nose into the mirror, while flexing like The Incredible Hulk. (The superior, 1970’s TV Hulk.)
- This usually sent our cowardly Labrador scrambling for cover behind nearby furniture.
- If only I had named the dog “Bear.” For irony.
Since You’re Here
- Please take a look at my drawings at your leisure and/or convenience.
- You may enjoy them if you’re my wife or one of my children.